50.000 Contacts and The Law of BIG Numbers
Often when I spend time on virtual networking, I have asked myself :
- – should I focus on national contacts, or global contacts ?
- – should I focus on a few, selected contacts, or massive numbers of random contacts ?
- – am I only working towards a narrow goal, or do I believe in serendipities and ´unexpected opportunities´ ?
- – etc. …
- – already are a dedicated and experienced networker
- – are an active, but ´wait-and-see´ networker
- – still hasn´t started on the path of virtual networking …